Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dreamy Fall Wardrobe Wishlist

As you can see, it's been a riveting weekend over here in Corinne world. I'm purposely staying in tonight, Stephanie is having a double birthday party for her and her dude Kyle, but I think I need the time to relax and recuperate. Nothing wrong with that, right? I hope everyone in attendance has a ton of fun though. As I wait for the bathtub to fill, I'll share with you some really pretty things I discovered during my brief internet window shopping adventure today. Drawing up some inspiration for my new fall wardrobe. I love clothes, especially cold weather clothes. ESPECIALLY cardigans, as you're about to find out. Enjoy!
1: Shirley's Heron Cardigan, Modcloth
2: Acorn Locket Necklace, Madewell
3: KG Suki Lace Up Hiking Ankle Boots, ASOS
(Free shipping all the time on anything? Can't beat that!)
4: Stay Golden Tunic, Modcloth
(Somebody recently told me that they love me in yellow, and hope upon my arrival that I'll be wearing yellow. Thought that was so sweet. Yellow is a happy color. Psychologists everywhere agree!)
5: Clear Eyes, Wool Hearts Cardigan, Modcloth
(My dream "piece". Fashion lingo is so silly. So are overpriced sweaters, but I can't help it. I'm in love)
6: Nautical Knot Ring, Madewell
(Growing up on an island, it's really hard to resist any and all things nautical)
7: Three Quarters Past Cute Cardigan, Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.