Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Courthouse



Slowly but surely, I've been participating in life beyond our apartment. So far lots of swimming and Target/Kroger stops, but we've adventured downtown too! The other night we drove down on a whim and Andrew took me to the courthouse where he skated and I snapped some photos. My camera is still giving me the "Error 99" screen every so often which is frustrating! But I managed to get a few shots of my favorite part, which was this fountain in front of the building. Today I put on my bathing suit the moment I hopped out of bed, ran some errands and then layed out by the pool with Andrew once he got home from work. Then we ate hot dogs and tater tots :)

How have you guys been celebrating this holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.