Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh, hey


As you can clearly see, things have been RIVETING.

My life right now consists of: Packing for Nashville, Googling things to do in Nashville, dreaming about this vintage shop in Nashville, Facetiming my boyfriend (who is in Nashville), loving Lena Dunham and Jon Hamm insane amounts and thenceforth watching a ton of Girls and Mad Men, spending time with my parents who were visiting, working all the time, sending out my resume to anywhere I can find that's hiring in Nashville, realizing my hair is long enough for a baby bun (pictured), thinking about that damn Michelle Williams cut way too much and trying very hard to resist it, a very large iced coffee every single morning, day dreaming about my new bed that will be waiting for me in Nashville, day dreaming about the boy who I will be sharing that bed with who I haven't been able to cuddle with in over a month, not being very hungry due to stress/excitement but shoving Chobani and hummus in my mouth anyway, wanting to pack up my car and just drive to Nashville already, heavily contemplating a new home for my fish who I might just let swim around a wonton soup container and bring with me because I love him, petting dogs, wanting to go shopping SO BADLY, wanting to plan outfit posts SO BADLY but my camera seems to be kind of broken, and right now I'm very thirsty so I'm going to grab a glass of water and call it a night.

Posts of substance - SOON!
Once this move is made, I'm going to be chomping at the bit to post all about my new adventures and discoveries and hopefully friends and stuff. So, see ya then? Or I'll see ya when I see ya.

xo, Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.