Friday, June 15, 2012

Flashback Friday: The Beach

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Nashville and I am having a great time in my new city. I think I've mentioned that, right? The last few days though, after seeing my friends back home hanging out at the beaches on my Instagram feed.. I am really missing it. I was lucky enough to grow up on an island and have the water surrounding me, literally anywhere I turned. Today's Flashback Friday entry is my ode to the beach. All of those waters and shorelines and ocean breezes were really, really good to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After editing these, I noticed that these were all from the North Shore. The South Shore is gorgeous too. One day soon I will take drive out to a place here in Tennessee that they call Rock Island, and I will jump into the water and swim and hopefully miss the beach a little less, but the ocean will always be my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.