Saturday, June 16, 2012

Home of the Brave

Photobucket
Photobucket
Bought myself some new, very patriotic shorts (not shown: stars ALL over my butt), realized I had the perfect shirt to match, and hung curtains. I've been celebrating, since I finally landed a "real" job, and I get to work there full time on top of my Free People gig. It's a big relief, and I feel like I can finally get really comfortable. This weekend has been fun so far. We attended Porter Flea today and that was tons of fun. Also got brunch at Mad Donna's, and it was delicious. More on that later. I actually went to the gym yesterday! AND we bought a tv! So today I started 30 Day Shred on said tv, and I'm looking forward to what should be my next and FINAL foray into fitness (since I won't wuss out this time). I'm feeling super positive and super happy. Things are falling into place and the future is looking bright.
xo, Corinne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.