Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday funday hike

Photobucket
We hiked today! 2.5 miles, basically entirely uphill. We were climbinnnn'! I could not make the very last stretch of hills. My face was so hot and I was saturated in sweat, but it felt amazing - even as we walked the paved trail back to the car. I'm looking forward to hiking and climbing more and more. That kind of exercise really excites me. I do not like treadmills, I do not like indoor cardio. But I feel really great after today, and hope to do this almost biweekly. Hopefully by winter, I will be joining Climb Nashville, an indoor rock climbing gym. With a membership you also have access to unlimited yoga and strength training classes. I've been paying a shitload of attention to what I'm eating lately, and now with all of this physical activity, I'm seriously feeling SO good. So positive! And ready to take on the week.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, i'm always so jealous of those who are so good at rock climbing. me, not so much. would definitely love to be though.
    and what beautiful hiking pictures!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually tried, to be honest. But it's a goal of mine to master it!

      Delete

You're probably about to make me smile.