Friday, October 19, 2012

Blue and Yellow

"The Best Camera is the One That's With You" - Chase Jarvis

I have to apologize for my blog being over run by quick iPhone snapshots lately. But really I should be apologizing to myself. While I agree with Chase Jarvis, there is just something about getting the right shot on my DSLR that feels so good. My photography has always given me that sense of pride and creative accomplishment that one truly needs, and I have been slacking hard. I made a promise to myself to pick it back up before all the leaves have fallen. Autumn in Nashville has proven to be quite a beautiful sight and I have those fuzzy fall feelings that I was hoping for here, and I'm happy. My outfit today displays my quintessential fall uniform - oversized sweater, warm socks and boots.

Speaking of fall, I'm on my dear friend Michele's blog, Short Girl, Long Island, guest posting for her super cool Teach Me Something Thursday feature. It's Dia de los Muertos themed and educational! ;) Check it out!

(p.s. You earn major points with me, or at least teenage me, if you know the inspiration behind today's posts title!)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, most of my pictures are taken with my iPhone too. It helps that it's just always on us. LOVE your shoes!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

You're probably about to make me smile.