Sunday, October 14, 2012

I don't give a damn about my reputation

Photobucket


Photobucket
I am loving my new tattoo. I didn't even know I'd be getting one when I woke up Saturday morning, but I saw my friend Gabrielle at work and she filled me in on free Halloween tattoos at Trick-or-Treat Tattoo Boutique on the east side. Typically I'd stay far away from a cheap tattoo situation, but she had gotten one the night before at it was so cute, that I went right after work.

Photobucket
Afterward I went for a pumpkin spice chai latte at The Well. It was my first time there and I really enjoyed it. I love a good independent coffee shop.

Today I made breakfast for Andrew and I and we were out early enough for the matinee showing of Perks of Being a Wallflower, which was everything I wanted it to be. We got to spend the day together before he had to work at 5. Now I'm on the couch with my cup of tea watching Freaks and Geeks.


Photobucket
Nick Andopolis, you are the king of my heart.

I hope you all had an equally fun weekend!

6 comments:

  1. your tattoo is so cute! i hadn't heard about the free halloween tattoos....i need more info!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trick or Treat Tattoo Boutique

      This is the first tattoo I've had done in Nashville and I am SO happy with it, as well as the entire process. The artist (who goes by Captain Morgan) is super nice and personable. And although these are free Halloween tattoos, he works with your ideas and draws them all up custom so that no two tattoos are the same.

      Delete
  2. Cute tattoo! What made you choose that design? Also, can I just say how pumped I am that Freaks and Geeks is on Netflix now? My mom and I used to watch that show when it was on the air. I can't wait to re-watch all of that awkward teenage behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I went into the situation not knowing what I was going to get. But the artist had me look through a book of vintage Halloween designs and once I saw the owls I was sold. I've had a decade long admiration for owls and a life long obsession for the moon. It all worked out perfectly.

      I have the Freaks and Geeks DVD box set! But Netflix negates the whole "getting up and changing the DVD" step, which is convenient. One of my favorite shows, ever.

      Delete
  3. love the tattoo! and I think I will write a review of Perks later on or tomorrow - I had to let it all sink in like I had to on my first date. I loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I kept thinking about it all day yesterday after we saw it. Andrew too! He was texting me about it, and he's never affected by movies. Let me know when you post your review!

      Delete

You're probably about to make me smile.